Are you thinking about selling your house? Perhaps you’re weighing the pros and cons of how to sell and wondering, “Should I Hire A Real Estate Agent To Sell My Home In Pensacola Or Sell To An Investor?” If so then this blog post is for you! (It also applies to anyone looking to sell a house in zipcode or surrounding area)…
When people come to the decision to sell their homes, they often think listing with an agent is the only option. However, that’s not the case. Selling to an investment firm like Southern House Buyers is just as viable as an option. If you are thinking of selling your home, here are some things to help you see which route may be best for you.
Pros And Cons Of Working With An Agent
- The agent has probably done this before so they know the process
- You won’t have to do the actual negotiating – the agent will take care of that for you
- The agent will guide you step-by-step
- You could get a price closer to your asking price
- You’ll have to pay to fix up your house
- You’ll have to clean up the property
- You’ll have to wait while an agent shows your house to buyers – this could take months
- … which means you’ll have to pay bills, taxes, and insurance on the property the whole time the house is being shown
- You’ll have to pay the agent’s commissions and any closing costs
- You also may not get
Pros And Cons Of Working With An Investor
- The investor will have done this often and knows what they are doing
- You’ll know exactly what the offer is right away – there’s no guesswork or gambling on the market
- You don’t have to pay to fix up your house
- You don’t have to clean up your house
- You don’t have to wait months
- … which means you don’t have to pay bills, taxes, and insurance on the property that whole time
- You don’t have any commissions or fees to pay
- Your offer will be all cash
- You might not get “market price” for your house – an investor may pay less
Which Is Better For You?
For many property owners it comes down to just a few simple questions:
- How soon do you want to sell?
- Would you rather gamble and see IF you can get market price (but pay more in bills) or know right away exactly how much you’ll get (and save money in all those expenses)?
Ready To Sell Soon?
If you’re thinking of selling and have questions about the process or want to see how much we can offer for your property. We at Southern House Buyers can give you a cash offer and close within 7 to 14 days. Just call us at 251-333-7556 or click here now and fill out the form and we’ll get back to you right away.